Friday, December 7, 2012

Review - Shahnai Indian Restaurant - Crows Nest


It always puzzles me when restaurants decide to be part of a voucher offer (on their own accord, not held at gunpoint) then treat customers like nuisances when they come to dine on the voucher the restaurant willingly agreed to.

They decided the change the entitlements of the voucher on the spot. Very devious.

The good:
·         very generous and tasty entree
·         great selection of dishes for mains
·          lots of rice and naan left over

The bad:
·          Voucher was for a bottle of wine, we were given a glass
·          I asked for a seafood dish that was mild even saying I don’t mind what it was I’m just really wimpy when it comes to hot dishes but I was given a medium dish that I couldn’t cope with
·         After the mains we tried to get their attention for one hour to say we’re ready for the dessert we were entitled to but the staff had made themselves unavailable by sitting behind the bar with their heads down so when it hit an hour we just got up and left. Tried to give a wave of thanks but couldn’t even get their attention for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment